Delia Heon O’Donnell, grocer
<h2>c. 1900 - O’Donnell’s Grocery - 404 Main Street</h2>
On the map of 1901 this building appears as general store, and remained a grocery store on the map of 1927, when it was flanked to the right by The Palace roller skating and boxing arena. For a time it contained a cobbler shop. According to a local resident, in the 1930s, the store was operated by Delia Heon O’Donnell, who had married Daniel O’Donnell in 1912.